Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekly Update

So as far as updates go we'll basically be talking about E3 and the new Schedule and how that has worked out so far.

GAMING NEWS
Now then, let's get started! E3 so far has been a blast and I am really looking forward to the fall/winter season of Gaming! At E3 they announced that Halo 4 is under development and they are looking at a Winter of 2012 release. This game is being made not by Bungie, but by 343 Industries. 343 Industries was created by Microsoft for the soul purpose of making Halo games and they helped in the development of Halo 3. The game is going to start off the new Halo Trilogy that takes place in deep space with The Chief as the main character. It will no doubt include great multiplayer and forging features as we have come to expect from them. I will deffinatly get this game when it comes out and maybe make commentaries for you guys if you wish. Along with Halo 4, Microsoft announced that they will be remaking "Halo CE" which was the first in the franchise. They are remastering the Campaign and are throwing in multiplayer as well. I do hope that Theater mode will come back so that I'll be able to make some awesome Machinimas for you guys! This game will be coming out on Novemeber 15th and I will be first online to play that.

With that, EA released tons of cool information about Battlefield 3. Battlefield is a great game and in my opinion better then any call of duty. Call of Duty is going down the tubes and anyone who still likes Call of Duty is just a "Shallow" gamer as I like to call them. Battlefield is an infinatly better experience and so I will be getting that right away when it comes out. Long live EA.

Modern Warfare 3 had a ton of new content at E3 and that game will suck. Reason being, all the Call of Duty games have gotten progressively worse and worse over the years. Why would that change now just because there is a battle in NYC? Who gives a crap? I live there why do I want to see it blown to bits? You Cod Mod 3 Fans can complain your pathetic cases below.

Star Wars the Old Republic also had a new trailer and that thing was freaking amazing! I have decided to do an entire Let's Play of the Jedi Knight Class so you can all look forward to that!

Assassins Creed: Revelations also had some gameplay and I will deffinatly get that game, and hopefully do a Let's Play with that as well. Ubisoft along with Bioware is my favorite company and I love all their games. Ubisoft also announced Far Cry 3 which hopefully will be on PC and my friends and I will play that.

Mass Effect 3 was talked about at the EA press conference. It looks pretty sweet and is scheduled to release on March 12, 2012 which is Malgus's Birthday lol.

I will also be getting Batman: Arkam City. Done deal.

Media News
I'm looking forward to Halo CE so I can make some cool Machinimas for you guys. Other than that, same as last week.

Other News
The new schedule we're using has worked out very well and all seem to be satisfied so for now no changes will be made.


Hope everyone enjoyed this Update and I hope to see you back here next week!

Live long and prosper,
Zionoth

No comments:

Post a Comment