Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Old Republic is officially out!

Alright so after playing TOR for about 5 days now here's my initial reaction to the game.

The game is spectacular. It is a very fun game and I can totally see this being an amazing experience that will keep us entertained for years to come. One thing I have to admit to is the fact that this was over hyped. This game is very fun but I need to be frank, the way we looked forward to this game was as if it was the second coming of Christ. I mean seriously we worshiped this game and every Friday we flew home from school seeing what new features would be in the game. We all need to remember that this is just a game. Having said that, it is a very fun game and it will last a long time but we definitely over hyped it. I will personally never follow and monitor a games progress like I did for SW:TOR ever again. Other then that the only problem I have with the game is that the Jedi Knight has absolutely 100% no force powers until level 24. There is a blatant disregard for the Force in the Jedi Knight's Class and I understand the Consular is geared more towards that but still it makes no sense because Luke and Anikan used the force even though they were Guardians. That's it for now guys! Enjoy SW:TOR and keep gaming!

-Zionoth

No comments:

Post a Comment